To help ensure your account remains secure, Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) is required when signing into your desktop account or adding a new payment recipient. We recommend using the app to authenticate, and have provided step-by-step instructions on how to set this up below.
Once complete, tap EMAIL and check your inbox for an eight-digit verification code.
Input the email code into the app in lowercase when prompted and press NEXT.
4. Create a memorable 4-6 digit app passcode and re-enter it to confirm. If prompted, choose whether to enable face or fingerprint ID for app sign in.
You should now see a screen confirming that you are signed in. Tap MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.
Select LINK DEVICE to complete your MFA set up.
Hints & tips
- Signing into the app for the first time - if you do not yet have an account username and password, click FIRST TIME LOGIN and submit the required information to continue. Be sure to enter the phone number which is registered to the card.
- Email verification code not received? Contact us for help using details at the bottom of this page.
- 'Transfer to another device’– if this message is displayed after tapping MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION, it may mean your account is linked to another device. Learn more.
- 'Check your time settings’ – this message indicates that the time on your device may be slightly out of sync, which can cause an issue for the time-sensitive verification codes. Please visit your device settings to ensure the time is correct.
For further tips, step-by-step images and information on what we use multi-factor authentication for at Centtrip, see our Multi-factor Authentication User Guide