How do I transfer Multi-factor Authentication to a new device?
If you don't have the old device linked to your Centtrip account
Please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page if you are asked to transfer multi-factor authentication to your new device.
If you have the old device linked to your Centtrip account
Follow the steps below to transfer Multi-factor Authentication to the new device.
On your new device:
- Log in to the Centtrip mobile app.
- When prompted to choose a verification method, select MOBILE APP. (If you don't see this option, select email and login with your email and password. Once logged in, link your new device by selecting MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION).
On your old device:
- Open the Centtrip moblie app using your passcode or fingerprint (you may need to login with your email and password)
- Select MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
- Select 'Identify' to view your security code.
- enter this into the field on your new device.