To start enjoying all your account benefits, you need to ensure you have sufficient funds. You can check your current balances from your account homepage and transfer funds to your Centtrip account using the bank details provided on the Load Account page.
- From the Load Account page, use the dropdown menu to select the currency you want to load into your Centtrip account
- Note down the account details and payment reference starting with CENT
- Log into the corporate bank account you would like to send funds from and make a transfer into your Centtrip account using the details you noted above
Hints and tips
- Important: ensure you add the payment reference provided on the Centrrip Load Account page starting with ‘CENT’ when transferring funds - this is essential to avoid any delays.
- The bank account which you transfer funds from must be under the same name as your Centtrip account. Contact the team if you need help with this.
- To load funds in a currency which is different to the one you hold in your bank account, it’s typically much more cost effective to first load funds into your Centtrip account in the same currency, and then visit the Buy Currency page to purchase your preferred currency.