Expense Management provides the ability to create custom Corporate Labels, linked to accounting codes. This makes it easy to map transactions to your existing accounting practices. Cardholders can attach Corporate Labels to expenses instantly via the app, or Administrators can add them within their desktop account.
Create and manage Corporate Labels
Corporate Labels are created in Groups. Each Group contains its own set of related expense labels, which can be anything that will assist your accounting process - you could create Groups for separate departments or projects, or use a Group to indicate reconciliation status.
To begin, sign into your Centtrip account and click Manage Expenses from the Navigation bar.
Select CORPORATE LABELS from the left-hand menu. This is where your Corporate Label Groups can be created, viewed and managed.
Click the button in the top-right to create a new Corporate Label Group OR upload your Labels in batch.
Use the icons in the last column to rename or delete a Label Group.
Click 'Manage Labels' to add labels to a Label Group, or view and edit existing ones.
Use the 'SHOW IN APP' toggle to tailor which labels are available to cardholders.
How to add Corporate Labels to transactions
- In your desktop account, click EXPENSES in the left-hand menu to view all recent transactions.
- Use the search and filter options to locate an expense and click for more options.
- Find your Corporate Label Group(s) and use the dropdown menu to select a label.
- View our quick how-to - we recommend sharing this with all cardholders
Benefits of Corporate Label Groups
- Attach to transactions instantly - add corporate labels to expenses via a dropdown in your desktop account or app.
- Simpler reconciliation - labels can be linked to accounting codes; useful for mapping to your own accounting processes.
- Tailored to your requirements - create any custom Label Groups and labels that will streamline your expense management practices.
- Improved reporting - add your custom Label Groups to transaction reports in just a click and include these in your data exports.
- Greater accuracy - selecting from your pre-set list of labels means less room for error.