What are Centtrip's Inactivity Fees?
A summary is provided below, but please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Inactive Card Maintenance Fee – effective 16 July 2022, a monthly fee of £2.50 will be charged for any Centtrip cards which have been dormant or unused for 12 months.
- Inactive Operating Account Maintenance Fee – effective 16 July 2022, a monthly fee of £20 will be charged for any Centtrip accounts which have been dormant or unused for 12 months.
Where can I review all my account and card fees?
- You can review your account fees within your account, in your Fee Schedule
- A summary of our card fees is also provided here.
- For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Are the Inactivity Fees applicable to me?
The Inactivity Fees are applicable to all UK/Eur Corporate and Personal accounts and/or cardholders.
How will I be charged?
The inactivity fees will be debited from the associated account and/or card(s) each month. If the balance reaches zero, the account and/or card will be closed.
How do I stop my account or cards becoming dormant or inactive?
Your account and cards will only become dormant after 12 months with no change in balance. After this point, they will incur a monthly inactivity fee. Simply use your account or card to ensure it does not become dormant.
Where can I review my current Centtrip cards?
If you have multiple Centtrip cards associated with your account, we recommend regularly reviewing these to ensure any which are no longer required are closed.
Follow these steps to export a list of all your current cards.
How do I close an account or card which is no longer required?
Please email Centtrip Support with details of the account or cards you with to close.
When will the 12 months of inactivity start?
The 12 month inactivity period will include any inactivity prior to the effective date (16th July), rather than 12 months from the effective date.
So for example, if your Centtrip card or account has been inactive since 1 Sep 2021, the inactivity fee will be applicable from 1 Sep 2022.