Keep track of your account and card transactions, in real time, 24/7. Visit the Transactions History page for a quick view of your expenditure.
From your desktop
- Start by selecting one of the four transaction types you’d like to see.
- If you select Card Transactions, you’ll be able to pick a particular card.
- Choose a currency to show the report in and click SUBMIT.You will now be able to view your transaction report online, or export as a PDF or XLS document.
- Click into a transaction line to view more details and related documents, such as receipts.
From the Centtrip app
- From the Centtrip Dashboard, select 'View Transactions'. By default, you'll be shown card transactions that have settled.
- Select 'Account' to view transactions to and from your account, or 'Pending' to view transactions that haven't settled yet.
- Tap any transaction to view details, attach receipts, lables or share it.
Hints & Tips
- As standard, Centtrip reports will exclude transactions from cards which have been closed. To change this, hover over your name in the top right of your account and select Settings from the dropdown. Change ‘View closed cards’ to ‘Yes’ and click MODIFY.
- View transactions for multiple, select cards. Click the Centtrip logo to visit your account homepage and scroll down to the CARD BALANCES section. Select the silhouette icon next to any cards you are interested in and click EXPORT.
- Once your report has been generated, you can enter a custom start and end date to view up to a year’s worth of transactions, for the time period of your choice. Alternatively, 5-year reports can be run from the CARD BALANCES section of your account homepage.