How do I export statements and reports from Expense Management?
Apply custom fields and filters and export transaction data, with or without cardholder receipts, in a variety of formats to suit your requirements.
Watch 2-minute video -
Follow these steps -
- Tailor your data to suit your requirements.
- Click either 'XLSX' or 'PDF', depending on your preference, and choose an export option (see below for more).
- You will receive an email once your report is ready. Visit 'REQUESTED REPORTS' to download it.
- Transactions only – easily edit and customise your data, to integrate with digital expense sheets, or to import into your accounting software.
- With Urls – include links to each expense receipt to easily view or download, without having to sign in.
- Transactions only – export professional transaction statements; useful for submitting expenses for final approval.
- With images - the same professional PDF statement, with the addition of receipt images under each transaction line.
- ZIP with attachments - instantly download all receipts to save locally, view or share.