Submitting an application to open a Centtrip account on behalf of another organisation is now even easier with the introduction of our secure, online Application Service:
- Enjoy a more secure and streamlined application process
- Receive instant notifications when additional information is required
- Upload documentation securely and directly to Centtrip
- Save your progress and continue your application at any time
- Keep track of multiple applications, all in one place
How to submit an application:
Visit the Centtrip Application Service.
Sign in using your existing Centtrip credentials, or 'REGISTER'.
Click the 'New Application' button in the top-right.
Complete the required fields and submit your application when ready (your progress can be saved to continue later if needed)
You may be requested to upload additional KYC documentation at the end of the application form, please see below for what may be required.
If any further information is required for your application, you will be notified via email and will be able to provide this by following the link to continue your application.
Additional KYC Documentation
Please refer to the relevant PDF below for information on additional KYC documentation. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
IMPORTANT: In order to submit an application on behalf of another organisation, you must have a current, signed Ambassador Agreement. Email us for more information.