We're committed to delivering the highest standard of service, but if things go wrong we will listen and focus on finding a solution as quickly as possible. While regrettable, complaints are a way for us to learn and improve our products and services continuously. All complaints will be addressed with integrity and in an equitable, objective and unbiased manner.
Anyone making a complaint will be:
- treated fairly
- provided with multiple and accessible ways to make complaints
- listened to, treated with respect by staff and actively involved in the complaint process where possible and appropriate, and
- provided with reasons for our decision/s and any options for redress or review.
We will always ensure that the complainant’s expectations are managed properly and that they are informed as soon as possible of the following:
- the complaints policy
- the expected time frames for our actions
- the progress of the complaint and reasons for any delay
- the possible or likely outcome of their complaint.
If you need to make a complaint, please contact us by email to email@example.com or call us using the number at the bottom of this page. Our full complaints policy is available on request.