How do I enable Corporate Labels in the app?
Streamline your reconciliation by enabling Corporate Labels in the app. This allows cardholders to attach your pre-set labels to expenses in just a tap. All labels are linked to accounting codes (which the cardholder won't see), making it easy to map expenditure to your own accounting practices, with less manual work and fewer errors.
- To begin, sign into your Centtrip account and click Manage Expenses from the Navigation bar.
- Click to open 'CORPORATE LABELS' and identify the Label Group(s) you want to add to the app.
- Use the 'SHOW IN APP' toggle to switch this Group on (you can switch it off again at any time).
- Cardholders will now be able to add your pre-set Corporate Labels to expenses via the app.
- Share our guides on how to attach Corporate Labels to expenses and upload receipts with your cardholders.