Account administrators can create custom card balance and transaction alerts. These can all be tailored to your requirements and are ideal for avoiding delays and helping to keep your account secure.
- Card Balance Alert: ensure a cardholder never runs out of funds by receiving an alert when their balance falls below a certain value.
- Transaction Over Amount: set alerts to catch any unusual card spend and help keep your account secure.
- Transaction Declined: ensure any potential delays are avoided by recieving a notification of any declined transactions.
Let us walk you through it:
- OR -
Follow the steps below:
After signing into your account, click or hover over the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen and click 'Alerts / Market Orders'.
Use the dropdown menu to choose an alert type: 'Card Balance Alert', 'Transaction Over Amount' or 'Transaction Declined'.
Search for a cardholder and click 'EDIT' to create your alert.
Depending on the alert you've selected, you will be promoted to enter a value, or simply to select how you would like to be notified: an email to administors, an email to the cardholder or a text message to the cardholder. Tick your preferred options and click 'OK' to save and activate your alert.
Hints and tips
- Alerts can be switched off and on any time by clicking 'DISABLE' / 'ENABLE' next to the relevant cardholder.
- You can activate or deactivate all cardholder alerts instantly by clicking 'ENABLE ALL' / 'DISABLE ALL' at the top of the screen.
- Any pre-existing 'Rate Alerts' and 'Market Orders' can also be viewed and edited from here.
- New 'Rate Alerts' and 'Market Orders' can be set up from your account dashboard.