To begin enjoying fast, secure and cost-effective domestic and international payments, first you need to create your Centtrip list of suppliers and payees. You can do this quickly and easily by adding them to your Recipients list, either individually on an ad hoc basis, or in batch.
- Click ADD RECIPIENT and enter the account and payment details of your new payee into the form.
- Authenticate using the app:
- Ensure you have downloaded the Centtrip app and enabled Multi-factor Authentication (see How do I enable Multi-factor Authentication?).
- Open the Centtrip app and tap MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.
- Select ‘Sign’ and input the last 4 digits of the recipient’s account number or IBAN.
- Tap GET SIGN CODE.
- On your desktop, input the code from the app into the App Generated Code box and click to submit.
Hints & tips
- Anyone with approval rights will be notified of your request by email. If approval is not required your new payee will be set up immediately.
- Unable to authenticate using the app? Change the ‘One Time Authenticator’ dropdown to ‘One Time Email’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please ensure you enter a nickname when completing the new recipient form. This field is required and makes it easier for you to find and manage your payees.
- Click the star icon to favourite recipients you need to pay regularly.
- Save time by uploading multiple payees in batch. Click UPLOAD RECIPIENTS at the top of the Recipients page and follow the on-screen instructions.