In Febuary 2023, we updated the payment details which you use to:
- Transfer GBP funds to your Centtrip account (ie load your account), and/or;
- Settle a 'Bank To' foreign exchange conversion in GBP
How do I access the new payment details?
For GBP account loads:
- Sign into your Centtrip account
- Click Load Account within the navigation bar
- Select GBP as your load currency - the correct bank details will be shown on-screen.
For settling a 'Bank-To' FX trade in GBP:
The correct details will be provided on-screen at point of booking your 'Bank To' trade, and in your email confirmation.
Are the payment details for other currencies affected?
No. This change only affects the payment details for GBP account loads / FX settlements.
What happens if I use the old details in error?
If you make a transfer using the old details, the funds will be rejected and returned to your corporate bank account. You will need to make the transfer again using the new details.
What if I receive a warning message from my bank when sending a payment to the new account?
UK banks may show a warning when you make a payment to the new account for the first time due to the Confirmation of Payee fraud prevention tool. Please double-check that the details you've entered match those provided in the Centtrip platform exactly before confirming the payment.